Absence GuidelinesStarted by Stormwolfe at 03 Jul, 2019 2:41 PM
"Over the Mountains of the Moon, down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride," The shade replied, "If you seek for Eldorado!"
Please follow these guidelines when posting an absence here or directly on the #absences channel on Discord.
- Use the LOA (leave of absence) or ELOA (extended leave of absence) tags.
- LOA = 1 - 2 full weeks (14 days)
- ELOA = 2 weeks or more.
- Add when your absence begins and ends. If you do not know your end date, you may list duration instead (i.e. 2 months, 2 weeks, etc.)
- Characters affected (only if in active plots / threads).
- Penalties for not posting an absence notification are under consideration. Just know, I plan on being a bit of a bear regarding answering tags or communicating with us. If you have strict times when you can post, you may want to put that information in your profile.
You may copy and use the below form if you like.
Roleplayer / Member:
Ending Date (estimate):
Reason / Details (optional):
Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.