Contact Information

Started by Stormwolfe at 10 Feb, 2020 12:05 PM
1 Post

Stormwolfe

Storyteller 71 Posts Admin 62 Years Young

"Over the Mountains of the Moon, down the Valley of the Shadow,

Ride, boldly ride," The shade replied, "If you seek for Eldorado!"

The Chronicles of Aereth was conceived and designed by more than one person. There is a tremendous amount of documentation organized into a neat, easy to use index at the Legends & Lore site. Still, new members may have questions not covered in the documentation. As questions are asked and answered, they will be added to our FAQs.

Please be patient when contacting us. We have real lives and live in different time-zones. This list does not cover everything. If your question does not fall under the items below, post a topic here and we will respond as soon as possible.

Contact List

Stormwolfe (USA, EST)

Preferred Method of Contact: Discord

Secondary: create a topic in this forum. If contacting via Discord, it is always recommended that you leave your question in the #help-me channel so that it does not get lost in ongoing discussions.

• General site questions.
  • General Aereth world questions.
  • Races/Species: Dragons, Gwerin, Murians, Thassa, Travelers.
  • Lands: Bassilith, Vendia (continent), Hy-Brasil, Howling Islands, Eirares & Iaphios (continents), Kingdom of Vales

Valandhir (Germany, CET)

Preferred Method of Contact: Post topic in Help Me forum (this forum) or PM. Online time is limited, so please do not use Discord.

• Races/Species: Dwarrow, Wyr, Aelfyn (Sedayin), Vasimar.
  • Lands: Tynar-Dazûr (Dwarrow), Caer Draenar (Wyr), Aquitaine (Vasimar, Templars)

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.

Dreams get pushed around a lot and I doubt if we'll survive.

We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.

And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0