Plot Ideas Guidelines

Started by Stormwolfe at Aug 13, 2019 7:14 pm
2 Posts

Stormwolfe

None of us are here....
61Years Young
38 Posts

Guidelines

1. This forum is for posting plot ideas. When one is chosen for site-wide play, it will be moved to the plotting and planning forum so that storytellers can track changes and add updates.
  2. If you post an idea, please be ready to help lead the plot when it goes into play. If the idea is for a character story (fewer players than a site-wide), you need to work with your writing partners. Do not leave it all for them to do.
  3. Use the provided form in the reply below to make sure all information required for choosing the next main plot is available for the Admin.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.

Dreams get pushed around a lot and I doubt if we'll survive.

We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.

And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.

Stormwolfe

None of us are here....
61Years Young
38 Posts

Post Title: Name of the plot/story.

Type of Story: Action, Romance, Mystery, Quest, etc.

Characters Requested: Is this for specific characters or a multi-player site-wide? If specific characters are needed, list them here. However, please remember that no one is required to participate.

Designated Storyteller: Who will be leading the plot? If it is not you, make sure the person you are choosing has been contacted and agrees.

Timeframe: This is the when/where in game-time that the plot needs to fall if a specific time frame is required. List as N/A if a specific time frame is not required.

Summary: This should be a short, reasonably detailed overview of the story.

Plot Obstacles: Note any obstacles to the story that you are aware of. Can you see any reason why certain things might not be feasible?

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.

Dreams get pushed around a lot and I doubt if we'll survive.

We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.

And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.