Recruitment

Started by Sam at Jul 05, 2019 4:27 am
4 Posts

Sam

41Years Young
7 Posts

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that I am still connected to a group of writers from a RP we contributed to around a decade ago.  Many are still itching for fantasy forum RP.  Are you looking for this to be a small-scale thing, or are you open to running a larger group?  I can send out some invites; I'd just like to know when to do so, if at all.  :)  For reference, I'd expect at most about 10 people or so, 20 on the absolute outside.  (The community used to number around 100, but most have gravitated to other projects over the years.)

Stormwolfe

None of us are here....
61Years Young
29 Posts

Mega wow! Honestly, that sounds amazing. I had never thought about going that big because recruitment is such a nightmare usually. ;) In fact, I only use two resource sites now. Most of the others want your first born in order to post your ad.

Now, what your buddies would need to know is that we won't likely be totally ready to do more than "soft" random threads until September. I have so much to get done.

Second, we won't have our custom theme until after the next version of Gaia is released. However, the forum's developer is going to help with banners and the like.

Last, but most important, with that many Roleplayers, I would desperately need a co-Admin. In fact, that would be the most desperate need to help deal with the influx.

However, with all of that said, everyone is completely welcome!

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.

Dreams get pushed around a lot and I doubt if we'll survive.

We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.

And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.

Sam

41Years Young
7 Posts

Awesome.  I'll hold off for now, until we're "soft-ready".

I should also caveat that I'm probably overstating the potential.  Lol.  But, it's certainly a resource to tap.

Stormwolfe

None of us are here....
61Years Young
29 Posts

Absolutely! And overstatement is fine. ;) I won't panic until we see if there's any takers.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.

Dreams get pushed around a lot and I doubt if we'll survive.

We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.

And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.